View Single Post
Old 25 May 2017, 05:39 (Ref:3735812)   #37
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I noticed on a youtube vid that The Mason/Hope Motul 635 got rather rudely harpooned by an errant scirocco in one of the HTC races. The VW came off mych worse but hope the Bimmer isn't too badly damaged?
Sorry, James, was that in the first race during daylight? I saw the Scirocco on a flatbed at some point but didn't notice if it was damaged. Our 2hr race was between the two HTC races so I was a bit pre-occupied!

Sadly the HTC cars being in the Endurance boxes makes them almost invisible to spectators, especially when some teams keep the doors shut! It is a Spa specific thing, but completely opposite to the other grids that were on display in their open tents, and expected to be there for spectator benefit....