View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2017, 22:43 (Ref:3753437)   #19
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, it looks like the flag stations just before the incident were not showing red while the track was red flagged. I'm guessing they have radios on the cars so for me pretending to rely exclusively on flagging is a lazy excuse. But she was on it and shifting hard prior to the incident so let's not pretend everyone was completely innocent.

And she was fined not for the incident but for the unauthorized posting of the video as per the series rules. And she WAY over-stated the fine (5k not 20k euro), hopefully not to generate views but I can't help but think so.
iirc no radios in f4, they're in formula renault and fia f3 but not f4.

she's handled the whole thing terribly, kinda reminds you that these are just kids and they don't understand their actions and the consequences. she posted the footage with the intention of misleading people, then either failed to understand the fine she was given (wtf) or posted it with the intention of winding people up. i don't think it was to increase views, just to try and keep people on her side.

honestly, drivers not doing what they're told is the biggest danger to themselves, not the circuits.