View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2018, 08:18 (Ref:3794480)   #65
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Whoa, I didn't realize y'all were ballers. I don't know anyone that has a semi (I thought you all called them lorries) and I've wanted a W900 since I was 5. How come there's not a thread for that??

Are they used for work and fun? I ask because the hard core racers I see and meet here max out with 1-1.5 ton pickups and gooseneck haulers. The big rigs are usually reserved for the track services companies.
My lorry is a waste disposal truck (garbage truck to you) Mike's is his race car transporter which is work for him.
A few of my friends have Ram 1500s and a couple have Chevy pickups, I thought my BelAir was big until they park their trucks next to it and it gets dwarfed by them.
My nephew is an owner driver in Canada and has a Peterbuilt, it looks a bit disappointing to me as it's not a proper old skool Pete but more a US market Volvo lookalike