View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2019, 23:37 (Ref:3886402)   #251
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
A guy walks into a Holden dealer and says to the salesman I'd like a Holden Commodore like I see racing in Supercars with a V8 engine and rear wheel drive. The salesman says "I'm sorry Sir but we don't sell those, but I can sell you a Commodore with a V6 engine and front wheel drive". The guy walks out.

The guy walks into a Ford dealer and says to the salesman I'd like a Ford Mustang like I see racing in Supercars with a V8 engine and rear wheel drive. The salesman says "Certainly Sir, step this way".
And then the punter says... "Why does the Supercar look like it was put in a microwave compared to the road car..."
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods