View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 10:13 (Ref:3072960)   #43
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
and wanted to reassure the OP that it's all good and they will have a ball.
If your interested . Ive seen peoples weekends ruined when members get bored , want to go for a day trip 100 miles away , and want to go fashion shopping in the town .

Just remember the reason why your there in the first place , its not for fashion shopping , or feeding the ducks at the pond . Its the worlds biggest motorrace .

I wouldnt take my wife as I know she would show interest for a few hours , after that ..... it would be ear ache .

I would like very much to hear your post race report , in this thread . I do sincerly hope that you all enjoy yourselves , as thats the objective of the week , but I also have my doubts too , and I hope im wrong for your sake .

Tell me something ..... I presume your intending on camping ? Now , have you given thought to what would happen if the skys decide to open up for the week ..... family in the tent , clothes damp and hard to dry , pools of water near or under your tent ..... 3 to 4 degrees at night ..... it can also be miserable .

I dont know how you feel , but I know my family would be *****in at that lark .

I was camping there 3 0r 4 years ago ..... there was so much water , a Swedish couple abondoned their tent , sleeping bags , bar-b-q , the lot and went home on the Friday .

Think about that . And nobidy here can say Im telling a word of a lie either .