View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2014, 18:50 (Ref:3398231)   #26
BillWiskins
Racer

European Union
Brighton
BillWiskins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The 98T hasn't been added yet. There aren't many cars left from the official list (at least, the original list, which seems to expand occasionally with new licenses) left to add, so it'll be along fairly soon I'd guess.

Also (and with all due respect) - the minimum and recommended hardware and software specs are very readily available, so I'd suggest that if you buy a game without a system to match them then you can expect to be underwhelmed, at least a bit...
I don't have a spaceship of a PC either, but I have found good settings to get it running smoothly and without turning too much graphics down, or having to settle for 3 other cars on track.
I'd recommend a visit to the official forums if you haven't already - there may well be some info there that can help you run the game better, and if not it's a good place to ask.

Incidentally, when I saw this thread was revived, I assumed it was to do with the latest announcement - multiplayer support to be added this coming Friday, May 2nd. For me, that's what will make or break the game.