Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2017, 01:34 (Ref:3720328)   #1269
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
You say that as if LMP3 was the only means with which to gain any of that. Do I need to retread the realities of that other class I'm pushing yet again? I certainly hope not because even I'm getting sick of harping on that.
CN was never considered. Was never going to be considered, and never will be. You need to get over that. Post after post after post of useless CN drivel as it was some savior to a class that's well adopted the new format and will continue to do so based upon the orders that have yet to be fulfilled.

Quote:
Not if people involved start questioning the point of paying double the price for cars that are barely any faster.
They won't. The teams buying these cars know they'll eventually be able to sell rides, and their investments are going to be amortized over a number of seasons. Once they are paid off, much like PC, each team will be able to build a business off of it.

Quote:
if they can't justify the increased expense.
you keep saying this... but... clearly plenty of people here and abroad are fine to pay the Canadian pesos to purchase and run the cars.

Quote:
So yes, it IS faith. You have no way of knowing how it's going to turn out. (nor do I,
Whilst I may not be Nostradamus... I'm pretty confident when I say that P3 is going to be quite the success in both IMSA and the US.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”