View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2017, 09:55 (Ref:3780538)   #62
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Quite, sometimes you just have to wonder what a team is thinking when they draft a contract, talk about counter productive.
I wonder if at the time, it was felt that Max would be more of the 2nd driver in the team, and that Daniel was the better chance for WDC.
And setting fastest laps can fit in with the overall Red Bull ethos - but does lie at odds with general F1 tactical approach.

Now that he is the No.1 in the team, I would imagine that clause will be removed for 2018.