View Single Post
Old 6 May 2012, 17:42 (Ref:3070302)   #275
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Will be interesting to see whether the Norma team with their resources can come back from that Spa shunt. If not in comes the second Lotus.

Also would be good to see Brendon Hartley get the nod for LM in the Murphy car.
When I saw the remains of the Norma hauled past on the back of flatbed I reckoned it was game over for it in June - but looking at footage of the accident, there was a lot of rotational energy in the impact, and corners knocked off, and in a highly unscientific way, there looked like there was a reasonable chance that the tub might be intact.

Do they enough spares / time / resources to pull things together? All I can say is very much fingers crossed for them - always come across as a happy bunch of enthusiasts who do things a pleasingly different way. Le Mans would be poorer without them.