View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2013, 19:20 (Ref:3277644)   #1
Dunlop Corner
Racer

Dunlop Corner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2013 Spa 24 hours

I am trying to plan a trip to the 2013 Spa 24 hours but unfortunately the official side is lacking in information. I hope some of you have experienced the race and can help fill in some details.

The plan is to arrive by car on saturday before the race. How is the parking organised? Are there dedicated lots near the circuit and do you have to book a spot in advance like you do at Le Mans?
Also I have not been able to find info about camping at the track. Are there sites at the track or do you have to track down a local campsite nearby? And do you have to book these in advance, like at Le Mans?
The only tickets I have come across are generel entrance and paddock tickets. Is tribunes free or how do you book those? Also, are the paddock tickets worth it is you are only staying for the race?

And what is the experinece like in general? I expect the crowd to be significantly smaller than at Le Mans but is the atmosphere comparable?

Excuse me for all the questions, but I am trying to get the most of this trip. I very much look forward to visit this place I have lapped so frequently on simulators. I hope some of you can help me with my planning, and thanks in advance.