View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2017, 11:09 (Ref:3767855)   #60
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
Now confirmed Cook will not take part in R1

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2017...hdraws-appeal/
I wonder how much they have reacted to opinion, noting that the eventual title result may have been provisional pending the hearing - which would not have been desirable for all concerned?

Good to see that we can watch the remaining six races and enjoy the results (whatever they may be) as being decided on the track not in appeals courts.