View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2020, 14:15 (Ref:3996870)   #2381
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Would these changes make for a great race or a bad race? That’s not the point. The point is it would make for a different race. Different from the other race held a week earlier at the same track, and different from F1’s other races generally held on much slower circuits.

Experimenting with an oddball track layout is a good idea to begin with.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/06/12/...-a-smart-idea/
thats a good point and totally agree! even a race at the best track in the world can be boring. variety is what is needed particularity for these backs to backs at the same venue.

hopefully they opt for a different compound selection as well.