Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2017, 14:24 (Ref:3723726)   #44
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah it is strange that he was cleared by the FIA doctors to race but ultimately chose not to.

but i find that part of me wants to believe his reasoning of lacking the proper fitness though.

not so much because i want to believe him, rather i like the notion that this years cars are more demanding to drive.

so after a back injury (one that perhaps was more serious) and missing out on training is it really surprising that a 130lbs? 22 year old lacks the required fitness level?

of course, the same issues surrounding the demands of this years cars plus drivers weight and age should also be used to highlight just how impressive AG's last minute substitution was...at this point i actually want to see more of AG in the car then i do PW.