View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2017, 16:21 (Ref:3769288)   #175
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Gordon I do believe you about your Anglia stage of development. As you can guess, from the list you publish I do know many competitors (mainly French) and their cars. For instance, Christophe's 911 was something like full Grp 5, Claude's 2002 running a M12/7, Olivier's Camaro a light Group 2 and so on… Mainly on slicks. From my understanding, our french Saloon Cars could be compared to your Modsports. Is that right?
Probably (and more beside) ! I think that the French race that I entered they took my money after looking at my car and decided that I would be down at the blunt end of the race, some of the cars had tyres wider than my car
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !