Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 10:41 (Ref:3774452)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKiwi View Post
Stanaway is prone to mistakes? You've got to be kidding! As a teenager you don't win 12 out of 18 Formel Masters races and 13 out of 18 German F3 races if you make mistakes ... by noting the Le Mans error you chose the only significant racing mistake of his entire career. Stanaway is quite possibly the most gifted driver to come out of New Zealand and considering the other possibilities are Amon and Thackwell, that's really saying something.
Hmm, wasn't there some bloke called McLaren too? Not to mention a certain Denis Hulme?

Pleased for Hartley, I just hope it works out for him.