Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2017, 19:02 (Ref:3775300)   #38
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well he’s shown how good he is in the past, and so far he’s done well in testing, so I’d say there’s no reason ATM why he can’t be as good as before. In fact, I’m thinking more and more his comeback WILL happen
Being a natural cynic, it makes me wonder why Williams refuse to provide any feedback from their recent test with Kubica. Nothing in the F1 paddock remains secret between rival team personnel for more than a millisecond, so I am fairly certain that other teams will know exactly what he achieved.

Williams' explicit silence on the matter with the media will not stop other teams knowing how he did, so to me it infers that he didn't do that well.

I would be happy to be proved wrong; it's happened once before that I can remember.