Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2017, 16:31 (Ref:3783521)   #140
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Earlier in the season the Torro Rosso's were regularly in the points, and now they cannot beat the Saubers. What is going on here?. I do not think it can all be attributed to engine penalties.
Agree. While the Renault power unit is not the best, other teams make it work. I expect Torro Rosso's issues are deeper than who supplies them with power units. In no way do I expect Honda to turn them around even if Honda makes significant improvements over the winter.

Richard