View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2015, 02:59 (Ref:3572851)   #40
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Sorry, not in line quite yet. Did drive past today on my daytrip to Clemson for 15 minutes of work and was depressed it's still 3 weeks ntil vacation. Work is exhausting and stressing enough without the doom, gloom and craziness on here too so i took a break for a while.

The bags will be coming and if I ever get the router and table saw setup I'll finslly have my boards ready but looks like a month of busy weekends so might shoot for The Mitty instead. And yeah, I'll probably be in line on Tuesday, next year definitely will be season pass, early entry on Tuesday and sleeping in tent instead of truck.

And yes, at least the chocolate cherry black forest cake from The Mitty again and probably a brownie something as well. The oven will be there with some biscuits and cinnamon rolls too. And of course all my usual kitchen toys.
He lives! I'm going to have to start checking my gear this weekend, and trying to figure out how much beer and bourbon to buy. Then after that maybe I'll think about food, but essentials first.