New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Andrew2001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just going to be boring here:

M.Schumacher
Raikkonen
Alonso
in no particular order.

Actually, the real reason why I posted here, is because I didn't want to post a meaningless topic on one oh-so-tiny observation I have recently made.
Felipe, at the press conference for his first ever career pole position in F1, you'd expect him to be confidently backing himself in the race for a chance at victory - at his FIRST victory in F1, like a Montoya, or a Ralf, or a Kimi before they each joined victory circle, claiming they have a good opportunity to go for 'gold', or words to that effect. But Felipe, under the red clamp, is forced to say he is "looking forward to doing the best job for the team" as Schumacher wearily glares at him out of the corner of his eye, with the interviewer exclaiming that Felipe is actually confortably within a shout of the world championship - his answer to this, translated in my words, I will work for schumacher if it means licking the dirt from beneath his shoes, and the marbles from beneath his tyres.
I don't believe in god, but I am praying that Alonso has enough left to stop Ferrari making a mockery of F1 yet again this season.