View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2024, 10:21 (Ref:4204736)   #529
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
Perhaps you might have missed the fact that we are having to import possibly over 10% of our energy because the Government / Civil Service are a bunch of useless idiots , [ or just following instructions from the UN IPCC.]
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...tations-close/
True - although that is pushing up the cleanliness of the energy being used in the UK. Less than 1% of the imported energy comes from carbon-based sources.