View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2010, 08:53 (Ref:2772984)   #73
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
Fair enough. But then don't tell people who might have been following VLN and the N24 for years to read it without checking your facts.
You still don't get what I mean. Yes, the regulations are plain as day if you read them. I don't follow the BMW though, I follow the LFA. The LFA ran at a production car weight. Not GT3 cars weight. That was the main reason this whole thing about the regulations came up. I'm not disputing anyone's claim that they know more about the regs than I do. I don't concern myself with every class of car. I just know that the LFA ran at or around 3200-3300lbs. Far from what the SP9 cars which are GT3 class did in terms of weight.

All that said I hope to see the LFA in GT1 next year, as well as the Alpina BMW. Laguna Seca is a good track, but I think they should use a bigger track. Road America would be nice, good long straights and pretty good combination of turns.