View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2006, 20:37 (Ref:1537525)   #10
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbrown
Is there a way to get the whole thread onto a single page? I don't seem to be able to get more that 40 posts at a time. I'd be skipping up and down so much this would be quite a pain. Allen
Allen, no I don't think there is a way of getting more posts on a single page. I can when splitting the threads, but I still have to scroll down, and I only see the first line of each post which doesn't always help.

I've split this off so that guests and other posters don't get fed up with us discussing the process rather than see info about the chassis. I'm also sticking this up until we have agreed and completed the task. I think there are too many of you interested in this to take this discussion off line by PMs.