View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2016, 16:50 (Ref:3604773)   #34
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
side question here, but what are peoples thoughts about the daily video highlight packages this year? im just a casual watcher which probably would explain it, but i am finding them kind of hard to follow and really light on details.
I'd pretty much agree with that - but it's hard to cram it all in to a highlights package, especially if you're trying to cover all of the classes. As ever some of the still photography from the event has been very impressive.

In answer to my own question from earlier - Sainz is out after a gearbox problem, they recovered the car to service but the damage is too much for the car to be repaired and continue (must be more to it than a simple gearbox failure for that to be the case - maybe it took something else out when it failed?).