Thread: Zak Brown
View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2018, 18:59 (Ref:3792722)   #39
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I don't believe Martini is a title sponsor in the traditional sense. I have heard it's more of a licensing agreement to use the livery and sell hats and t-shirts. I'm sure money is changing hands, but Martini & Rossi's annual revenues are less than several of the team's budgets. And to be fair, Williams are miles ahead of McLaren.

I honestly don't know enough about Sauber to speak intelligently about them.
You have to appreciate that Martini and Rossi are just one smallish part of the Bacardi group, whose profits are counted in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

It is a marketing exercise, and I doubt that the Bacardi family even miss the cost in their cash flow.