View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2016, 12:26 (Ref:3676987)   #73
Rob877
Racer

Rob877 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob877 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Decent final weekend of racing from the entire package. Was rooting for Tordoff before the weekend, then I saw the rather strange interview preceding the races which I just did not get. Just seemed like he wasn't that bothered about the whole thing and quite apathetic towards the championship itself. Everyone else seems to live and breathe this championship, especially Shedden. A great driver to watch who is always right on the edge. Well deserved title number 3.

Was chuffed to see Matt Neil drop out of contention (glad he was unhurt), mainly because his dad is such a senile old moron. Everytime a microphone is stuck under his nose he says things which are just frankly ridiculous. He seems to have a fixation on Aiden Moffat at the moment, blaming him for when Matt Neil tried to remove him from the track at Silverstone. Old fool.

Gutted Mat Jackson couldn't drag himself in to contention bur I think the damage was done on Saturday.

Looking forward to next year already, with a few exciting announcements to come I'm sure.