Thread: LM24 WARNING!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3459139)   #92
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
O/T I know, and I don't want to jinx myself, but I think we have a tough little future Le Manser on our hands ;0)

Much, much better now. Not all clear, but making very positive steps every day. She suffered very severe Meconium Aspiration Syndrome (If you look it up, they're talking about day-to-day MAS in the main, not what Aoife suffered - she apparently looked like the Incredible Hulk when she was pulled out!). Still in Addenbrookes (and I'm still in the Sick Children's Trust home - amazing charity, check them out), with no idea when we'll be on the move, but it's all positive for now.

Thanks for the kind messages.
Very good news indeed, and hope all goes well in the coming days.

Do we have a worthy nominee for any charitable related things we might as a group collectively want to do in the run in to Le Mans 2015?