Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2017, 08:02 (Ref:3720565)   #1274
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Debate would actually involve intelligence and an ability to develop in idea, sadly your posts show you are a broken record of because I said so. No actual USEABLE ideas are posted, no speed them up by doing x, y or z.
You are completely wrong on this. I HAVE given ideas on how to speed them up. One has been revealed to be more problematic than I had been aware of(lightening the cars) the other is still theoretically possible, if possibly not as easy as I implied(boosting the power).

Quote:
But rather I think no one would want to buy a car that isn't faster, and yet wait what's that?? I hear LMP3 cars actually running. Oops, guess your point was VERY far off the mark.
No it's not because, again, my point was NEVER that it couldn't work or isn't working. That's you twisting(whether deliberately or not, I won't assume) what I've said.

My point has always been that IN THE LONGRUN, it is something that COULD BECOME an issue. And it's one that can, and I feel should be, considered and addressed before that possibility can become a reality.

Quote:
You can NOT make a conclusion that no one would want to run an LMP3 because you think they aren't fast enough.
You're right. I can't. That's why I didn't.

Quote:
Teams have purchased, drivers have raced and they are building more. But then I guess concrete sales shown by cars on track means nothing to you.
Again, you're asserting I've said things I simply haven't. While I question the number of orders claimed(and will do so until they all have appeared, as I do for all types of cars in all types of classes, I do not and have never denied the presence of the cars on the track. To claim I've ignored this s to ignore virtually EVEYTHING I've said on the matter.

Quote:
Please try debate by responding with a team, a driver, a SINGLE PERSON in racing who has said LMP3 is too slow and they can't sell it.
I won't. Because I am not, and never was, asserting this is a current issue, or even that it is a GUARANTEED issue for the future(again concerns do not equal predictions).

If you're actually willing to reconsider your assessment of my assertions in light of this, I will be glad to continue debate. Here or in PM depending on moderation's view of whether or not we're dragging this thread off topic.

But if you'd rather remain unwilling to consider the reality of my stance on the matter, there is no point in further debate.