Thread: 2015 Moto GP...
View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2015, 02:05 (Ref:3589393)   #558
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah fans go on about how great the racing is in Moto GP, but I've found it dull for years. I've even skipped watching entire seasons (Marquez' title season) just because it's not that interesting to tune in to see which factory Honda or Yamaha got the setup right this time. And it's really only between 3 riders anyway, Pedrosa just doesn't have it anymore and I'm amazed he won twice this year.

That's barely different to F1's Mercedes vs Mercedes driver, the only big difference is that bikes can pass one another.

SBK might only have 3-4 manufacturers in the winners circle per year, but at least the field is much closer. If Yamaha or Honda manage to pull ahead of the other in performance next year, it'll be a bore. We're lucky Honda struggled a bit this year and Marc had some falls, so it gave the Yamaha riders a bit of a chance, because Marquez could have easily had another year of dominance.

The other point I wanted to make is it's a sad state of affairs if everyone dislikes Lorenzo, dislikes Marquez and even Rossi has become a bit disliked by some this year... who wants to tune in to watch 3 d--kheads race it out? lol. It would be like tuning in to Nascar and knowing it'll only be either Brad, Logano or Kyle Busch winning the race. With JJ finishing behind them.