View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2016, 10:10 (Ref:3678880)   #6
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't speak for domestic American viewing, because I've never watched it. But for international viewers, IMSA is basically perfect with the streaming.

IMSA Radio (otherwise known as Radio Le Mans) has a stream which is easy to find, works on every device I've tried, is high quality and reliable, and has the perfect set of commentators. However, commentator tastes change depending on where you are in the world. I personally cannot stand the American style commentators who prefer a heart warming story about how someones dog once was friends with a cat and died 17 years ago to the day, and that's why it's a meaningful victory. I'd rather have Hindy and Goodwin arguing about something incredibly geeky whilst Martin Haven has a rant about something. It's just personal tastes, but if a series doens't have RLM commentary, it gets harder to watch IMO.

This actually becoming the norm now days, and it's fantastic. ELMS, N24, SuperGT, IMSA, Spa 24 have all taken the route of making their series easier to watch, and providing RLM commentators for it. It really opens doors to new series when you hear familiar, trustworthy voices out the speakers.

It seems that IMSA needs to work on the domestic viewing package. International, I wouldn't change a thing personally.