View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2017, 19:08 (Ref:3786869)   #820
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
Don't know that actually are you expecting, but to me lmp1 championship will be really unfair with toyota 2-3 seconds faster than anyone else race to race.
Anyway, this and maybe next year too LM will be achieved by a private lmp1 or lmp2 team, because you know.... s**t happens, and when it does, it always picks toyota.

About ginettas, honestly I expect to see a pair of extra cars fielded only directly by ginetta (featuring manor or another team) at le mans.
I don't expect to see kolles car outside europe as well.
Imo Kolles gave up this year to do the entire campaign for the super season. They have been out testing the car and updates for that reason. It's a cheaper expense too since there's less races per year. Maybe these new lmp1s are extremely fast. I don't see why they wouldn't be looking at the lmp2 pace. The cars will be 80kg lighter and have close to 100 more horsepower.