View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2017, 13:31 (Ref:3760161)   #156
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I could have sworn that I saw Ingram win race 3 at Knockhill. Must have been dreaming!
I was dreaming too when a Honda Civic won a race at Snetterton,
and when there were two Honda Civics on another podium at Snetterton,
and when a Honda Civic was second to Ingram.

It's all a bit Honda friendly at the moment, so they need to have their brakes degraded somehow?

Or perhaps, people should accept that RWD cars go well at some circuits, and a few of those are close together in the calendar?

Honda fans should be rejoicing in the fact that Shedden is only 12 points behind Sutton after the recent tracks, and that Sutton's teammate has already confirmed that he won't concede race wins for him as it will hurt his pocket.