View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2017, 04:52 (Ref:3763353)   #756
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
What's will power got to do with it? You think he would call out Chevy like Alonso? Would penske appreciate that if Chevy were performing like Honda is in f1?
Interestingly, the Honda IndyCar program was a bucket of warm sick until HPD USA dragged in a number of F1 refugees (from places other than Honda)

The real comparison is the Lotus IndyCar engine, that couldn't pull the skin off a rice custard at Indy, leading to the cars running that powerplant being waved off & out of the race.

Lucky McLaren has no commercial sponsors of significance in value or signage space to annoy with all this.

Maybe we need a poll? McLaren to stay with Honda, go to Renault or put a Reliant Robin engine in the back
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House