View Single Post
Old 21 May 2014, 14:31 (Ref:3408688)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
agree about the difficulty of putting two alphas on the same team because neither will settle for being second. i suppose thats an inherent personality conflict but i cant say i have ever read anything about how they dont get along.

since 07 where Alonso's ire seemed to be directed towards Ron and the team and not LH, now they actually seem to get along very well and certainly always speak of one another with great respect.

a few weeks ago they looked like a couple of school kids fooling around during the press conference but thats the daily mail.