View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2017, 15:04 (Ref:3741661)   #144
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I would never go to WEC again after this year at Craperstone, couldn't get anywhere near the garages, all roped off and even if you walked down the side of a truck you were looked at as if you were some sort of criminal.

And that means count me out buddy, you treat fans like second class citizens, you get no money from me.
Send this to WEC please. I mean it.

You Euros might get to see all the best cars, but in the States, I can stand a few feet away from the garages and watch the mechanics tear down the engine or gearbox---I can see the cars with the bodywork removed. I see drivers walking around so often I hardly notice.

Racing does Not benefit from the snooty F1 attitude. Take the fans away and your big team guys are all working in garages and car dealerships.