View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2016, 16:04 (Ref:3689964)   #1260
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
It is getting more and more as though BCE and CVC have almost killed the goose that's been laying all their golden eggs as ever more circuits are doubting the wisdom of hosting F1...
to add to that, deals like the one FOM signed with Heineken, take away the venues ability to self finance their own events and to offset the year on year escalators in sanctioning fees.

more then ever before they have to rely on higher ticket prices and/or government subsidies...neither of which is going to endear them to their local population.

imo good for Malaysia and if they are actually satisfying their country's objectives at a much lower price and with higher attendance via MotoGP good for them for dropping F1.