View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 10:30 (Ref:3721110)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
I comment that it will be a typical Brands Indy weekend, then give a scenario that is nothing like the previous few years Brands Indy weekend...

So I will wait patiently for crmalcolm to quote this post then edit it to his liking and provide a table of a Honda win with gap to 3rd to suggest that they had it easy
Is this what you are waiting for:

P/No/Independent/Driver/Car/Laps/Gap
1. 52 (M) Gordon Shedden - Honda Civic Type R - Laps 26
2. 25 (M) Matt Neal - Honda Civic Type R - Laps 26 - Gap 0.848
3. 40 (I) Aron Smith - Volkswagen CC - Laps26 - Gap - 3.132

If I see the same result this season, I will join you in celebrating Honda success (in fact anything other than Plato on the podium and I'll be happy).

Last edited by crmalcolm; 24 Mar 2017 at 10:34. Reason: Table layout