Thread: Abusive PM
View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2016, 14:47 (Ref:3646881)   #9
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
[QUOTE=grantp;3646880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

I have to sympathise with the OP here although I do tend to follow-up any announcements that a PM has arrived. In general they are extremely useful things I find.

Once in a while one can slip through and be missed - usually if travelling or similar.

On the the other hand in more then 20 years of regular internet use I can't recall receiving an abusive PM.

I've had a few heating exchanges in public forums from time to time but never an abusive PM so far as I can recall.

Frankly I would have no idea how to respond in a way that would be certain to resolve such a problem - other than entirely ignore it.
Up until now, watch your message notification.