View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2018, 23:35 (Ref:3803048)   #29
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The fact that you believe that is a 100 percent accurate statement of property lines means you have never dealt with Georgia online deed maps. I have, and even in the current tax record and deed maps lines are WAY off and have to be resubmitted constantly. I have to request surveys weekly to determine ownership boundaries. Plus they may not be able to build on that land as part of a covenant on their deed. I have no way of knowing that information and neither do you without requesting a legal copy of it through a record request, usually with a justification for such request.

As for VIR, that track has used the condo and allowed living space on the track to fund themselves. Road Atlanta would not be allowed rezoning as they have enough trouble with the county and new residents already. I know a few people who own there and it's NOT cheap at all and rates have gone through the roof. There was an early attempt to offer deals to those who moved in to Chateu Elan country club similar deals for track access and it was laughed at by most.

COTA is supported by millions from the state of Texas still. Check back in 10 years on that one, but apparently they are concerned about their rental future. But I've only read a few things as I find the track completely distasteful and repulsive with 100k 'camping spots'