View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2016, 17:12 (Ref:3668150)   #22
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I love it when Aron is doing well in the series and the other drivers had no answer to that drive in R3. But I don't know what to say about him, he used one for the future in the BTCC, but he's lost consistency. I mean, the other week at Knockhill he was not as good as today

I just want to see Tordoff with the same attitude as today, because if he does, the top spot of the title is his for the taking. The only one who has been in the same frame of mind to be a good one for the title is Jackson. I just think about his drive in the first race of the day and I don't know how much better than that he could have been in the car

I think the drive in the third race by Matt was very well done. Colin's drive in race 3 was as good as Tordoff's in race 1, bit cheeky by Flash to suggest Scott deliberately bought out the SC. As for Plato, I can see his 10 year run of being in the title showdown coming to the end.

MGs back on form, but shame to see Sutton resort to some questionable tactics.

Ollie Jackson came in for criticism after Snetterton, but today he showed he can mix it with the best. Surprise of the day no doubt