Thread: F2 Monza
View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2017, 18:14 (Ref:3763496)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Is that the effect of some picking up a tow and some not?

Delétraz still chasing his former car, but finally a decent result.
He has disappointed so far, he didn't do too bad in Formula Renault 2.0 and FR3.5 in the last 2 years.
Then again, Racing Engineering has generally disappointed as a hole. Is that team or driver(s) or both?
I'm sure some towing must've occurred. I often wonder about RE, the team should be a title contender and every year has at least one good driver 1 experienced, 1 rookie) but fails to deliver. It's the same with ART. It's like one is still surprised when they don't win because they have been the benchmark.

This is the lowest Leclerc has qualified all year i think?

Neither Prema nor DAMS have fared too well today.

Should be a cracker tomorrow! We know Rowland is very combative in the opening laps but he'll need to temper that a bit to keep the tyres in good nick. Markelov could do very well out of this from 4th.