View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3007865)   #1397
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
Then why are you consistently poking fun at anyone who is slightly critical of Sky?

Sky aren't the most moral broadcasting company on the planet and thats open to discussion. That doesn't mean we need idiotic over exaggerations and sarcastic pretend agreements. I put forward the possibility they may have tried to mislead customers, but it was only a theoretic possibility as we are unlikely to find out. I personally don't know. It may have been a genuine mistake? So seriously, lets try and discuss without taking the mick.
I am probably about as impressed as you with the Sky thing, henners, but we have to discern people's tone a bit on here, and I think it was clear Mr V means no harm and is just playing with a few of his comments.