View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2013, 17:37 (Ref:3308827)   #297
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One of my pet peeves about sportscar series that re-evaluate bop after each round is the way team managers/owners/drivers complain in public about it. Amato Ferrari recently said the best thing a team owner could say on this topic in a recent Endurance-Info interview:

Quote:
EI: Let us return to the FIA ​​WEC. The season is more complicated than expected. The BOP is a concern?

AF:"This is a delicate subject and I did not want to fuel controversy. What I can say is that we have clearly stated our position in the FIA ​​and the organization of the WEC. "
Handled perfectly in my opinion. They have complaints, and they told the FIA what they are. AF sees no need to publicly complain.