View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3745188)   #91
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Which professionals are they? POTUS?

Robin Miller, Marshall Pruett

I am not sure who is ignoring that? What I heard was fix the aero, test the tires more and race next June.

The tires were tested and blistered like mad still

So the race should have been cancelled?

Was 2016 a crap race?

For example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv8KNya9aeA

2016 was an exception, most have been wreckfests or snoozes

Wasn't this in 2001? Different cars and different formula's? Not sure of the relevance to what we saw a couple of weeks ago?

So to clarify you are saying that PIR has better attendance than Texas?

Texas has had some of the strongest crowds in Indycar outside of the 500 for many many years. A lot lot more than PIR
PIR has because of TERRIBLE promotion and new access had drop-offs from what used to be one of the best attended events outside of Indy. Texas on the other hand draws close to what Iowa does, not exactly packing the house when the track is huge 181k vs 30k. When your attendance rivals a track 1/3 the length and 1/6th the capacity I wouldn't call that a strong crowd, yes it was up from previous years but not exactly a packed house like Indy. Which FYI was estimated to be down 20k by a few and the viewer numbers were as well