View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2018, 17:28 (Ref:3793594)   #218
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I had a customer that asked me back in the late 80s regarding investing in classic cars, I said at the time that "if you are clever enough it can work as long as you can afford to loose as well as win" he knew nothing about the market at all and listened to a "bloke in the pub" who flogged him two Aston Martin's for about 300k. This was just before everything took a dive and two years later he sold them for about half what he paid for them.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !