View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2007, 10:58 (Ref:1806927)   #41
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lets get this straight its not a seperate class, its a trophy for cars that fit the spec being run by me at a single event. I think it will encourage people to come out and take part, which at the end of the day can only be a good thing.

Turbo Diesels are unfortunatley not elgible. The other cars you list are all fine and welcome. As I've said if you have a car that doesn't fit you can still do the sprint in the usual classes.

Dan why don't you come and do it and make up you mind afterwards, its only gonna cost you £50 and some fuel. After all the proof of the pudding and all that. The only way to find out is to see if people turn up for it, if they don't what have we lost out on? if it works well we might get some new competitors but if we carry on as we are we won't!