View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 06:57 (Ref:3727480)   #96
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I feel sad when I see comments like this.

The Easter Lydden used to be an awesome meeting until only a few years ago. Always full of entries and often a few people running in new cars and a great old track to host it all.

I fear for Lydden as a venue for anything after reading all of this, seems either the Dorans have lost interest and heart after losing WRX or are simply too busy elsewhere to bother.

They do seem to do things last minute at times, which can work, but when you are doing it in front of paying customers that really is unacceptable and does not put them in a good light.

Overall, the sooner both series combine the better.

Because watching the slow death of British rallycross from afar is not something I would ever want.

Sadly for too long now the sport is being held to ransom by a few people with massive ego's that are so utterly selfish and ignorant they cannot see the damage they have done or are doing. Some of them quit long ago, some of them are still involved, and nobody seems prepared to do anything about it other than blow their own trumpet, which just makes them look even more selfish and ignorant.