View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2016, 16:52 (Ref:3678967)   #13
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
That is an excellent point. But how do you grow the viewership if you only have a stream? I would love a streaming option, but I feel like you grow you need to get in front of new audiences. That is what a tv deal can bring you.
Good question and I don't really have an answer. Promoted streams? I know when I start YouTube on my Xbox, and there's a SpaceX or ELMS stream starting in a couple of hours, it's literally the first video I select. It obviously knows I like this stuff so moves it to the front. I imagine paid/promoted content is a thing on YouTube. So do you pay YouTube to promote your live event?