View Single Post
Old 25 May 2015, 07:08 (Ref:3540942)   #19
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
LH for me, dominated his teammate. Well, 16sec clear before the SC.

SV did well to stay with the Mercedes' and if Rosberg had pitted 1 lap later, SV would have won the race.

Verstappen got lots of votes I see ... sure he was very fast and aggressive, but he also just about killed himself in a botched overtake. His speed is exciting to watch though.

Kyvat did well, he was clearly faster of the RB drivers on the day. Dani got lucky with being able to pit for new tyres similar to LH and only lose nothing I don't think? He quite forcefully got back past Kimi. That's hardly DOTR worthy, he couldn't keep up with Kyvat on the same tyres.

Button wasn't too bad, but Alonso was the next car behind him before he had to retire, and would have closed in over the remainder of the race. But if beating your teammate qualifies as DOTR then.... nah, it doesn't really. McLaren were clearly much better at this track, I don't think the drivers were doing something incredible.

What about Perez? Smashed Hulk, finished 7th and that FI won't have made any improvements suddenly at Monaco.