View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 21:20 (Ref:3721278)   #35
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SuperChilliF1 would like to signal our intention to lodge a fantasy appeal about said kindness on the grounds that more entrants risks greater competition which is, of course, against the spirit of F1.

we are of course willing to drop said appeal if special points are awarded to us based on our historical participation!
As it's F1, you do realise that to lodge appeal, you have to pay the authorities for their time and effort in adjudicating their decision.

The authorities in this case is of course Me so that will a squillion financial units please.

Oh and Your appeal is

rejected

as I've already used up a my heart's full amount of kindness for the season.