View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2011, 01:12 (Ref:2958870)   #57
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1 View Post
I wasn't claiming Brazilian was a race (neither is Polish for that matter, I was just outlining the difference in family background) but is is part of the Hispanic culture as you well know. On the one side he was certainly influenced from the Iberian coast and on the other by Eastern European practices, quite possibly Judaism but thats just a guess.

In any case, he was almost certainly mixed race as much as Lewis Hamilton is.
Well, I'm not sure what you're referring to "hispanic culture", Brazil is not hispanic, never was, and never made part of hispanic culture as a whole. As for influences, I read he's influences from his italian ancestry, nothing that I can remember of being jew or related to Judaism.
And, yeah, all brazilians are mixed, there are no "pure" brazilians as Brazil is a country essencially made by immigrants.